Nightmare #4. I'm on a swan boat about to enter the Tunnel of Love. Bob from Twin Peaks is in the boat directly behind me and gaining. My boat is sinking. Slowly. I'm in the tunnel now, but it's a wax museum. Very dark. Eery lighting. There's Don Dokken in mid-windmill pose. Now it's the Hershey factory tour, still in a sinking boat. The water is up to my thighs. I'm pretty sure Bob is in the water, wading towards me. I can hear him. I can hear the water swish. Dave is there, helping me out of the boat. He's dressed as an Eskimo, and asks if I like my nuts roasted. I stare at him, puzzled...he looks crooked. He's holding a match under his chin like a buttercup. "Maybe you shouldn't drive tonight, Dave" I say. He pushes me into the dark, chocolately water. I hate dark chocolate.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home